Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

bro I laughed my ass off when this guy revealed what his dad actually did for a living

i so hate the virtuous virgin girl.. glasses is preety much spot on autistic att this point.

Wow, I didn't expect this manga to be this good. It's not your average harem isekai manga, there are tons of intrigues, plot, tactics, politics, with everyone have their own agenda. It's not that different than our real world, but coated with fantasy settings.

Fed-Kun's army
So edgy you could cut yourself while reading, damn these Kind ofself insert edgy fantasy are pathetic and cringe

Dex-chan lover
>Get to the top to abduct the queen
>
The queen wants you to knock her up
Quite unexpected actually.

Dex-chan lover
"Literally an edgy power fantasy story with no real plot but the art is good. BUT it doesn't deserve a near 8 score, it is the same shit with the Kaifuku on but tries to be smart about it."
-Eonlars

I feel like I'm going through Lingchi with every new chapter, that's how edgy it is.

What if someone sacrificed everything except 1 second of life remaining, then using the god powers obtained just gg

For the new readers starting is slow paced but believe me if ur alr into ecchi and dont care much about ntr and stuff and want some pure new plot that doesnt bore you then read this you will love it im giving it a 9.3/10 honest review almost as good as one punch man

Users who are viewing this thread