Game Shoshinsha no Mari-nee ga Iku VRMMO Nonbiri? Taikenki: Mebius World Online - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Hello! First of all, I would like to apologize for the long delay.

Second, I am now receiving help from azicminar. Hopefully, he's willing to continue providing help with proofreading in the future.

Third, about the adaptation. I believe the manga adapted up to volume 2 of the light novel, and the light novel adapted up to volume 3. The web novel is ongoing (1 chapter left, probably uploading soon).

Anyway, the next chapter is going to touch on Mari's IRL backstory. It also made me regret having pride from all the redrawing needed. Hopefully, I can finish it within this month, and volume 2 within this year.

The raw I have was from マンガUP when the manga was still being released chapter by chapter. The quality is esoterically slightly better than the one I found online, but only slightly. The only one I've properly bought was the 3rd volume, so I'm not planning to translate the extras of volume 1 and 2 at the moment.
I just realized there is a sale going on, so I am now a proud owner of all 3 volumes.

We're also still working out the upload group thing, so I've decided to upload this as an individual for now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-12.51.32-AM.8444b7fc.png

Dex-chan lover
It took a whole year*, but new chapter!

*By whole year i of course mean 5 months, but saying a whole year is funnier

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The npc quite good there...
@.@...

Users who are viewing this thread