Game: Suit no Sukima - Ch. 17

@momomo5

If you really want to know...

they have sex and she admits to him that he's won because she has feelings for him. It was fun while it lasted but she ends the game with him as a result.

@Soo-ji_Queen
Thanks for the spoiler. 😘 He's still a bit of dick in my opinion. And that apparently is the last chapter published by the author so we are left hanging on a shitty cliff not even a good cliff. She's started a spinoff of this series with HS characters so let's hope she remembers us and finish this series.😔

Thank you so much for updating this! It is such a good series and I missed it. Their relationship always keeps us on our toes. I really do hope they end up together but I think it will be a while and it will be a drama filled ride to get there.

Yeah well, It’s been good so far.
Kiriyama has succeded to break Fuji’s wall
And Fuji has learned what it feels to have feelings for somebody.

But eh, ml is still trash, I really hoped Fuji to win.

Contributor
Well, according to some spoilers I've seen (and I don't read Vietnamese or anything so my grasp of the chapter was by pictures only):

Sayo loses the game and breaks it off. Kiriyama doesn't waste time in finding another sex toy and has sex with some other dark-haired girl. But, judging from the pictures, he can't get off with the new girl and has flashes of Sayo with him. After the girl leaves, he jerks off to memories of him and Sayo having sex and makes a mess out of his wall, lol.

Really curious how it's all going to develop further. xD

Cannot wait for another update! Hope we don’t have to wait another few months

Dex-chan lover
Ponytail girl is hot tho not gonna lie

WAIT THATS IT??
NOOOOO WHAT IS THIS CLIFFHANGER

Aggregator gang
YOU'RE NOW JUST REALISING YOU FREAKING B. OMG GURL BETTER SECURE HIM FAST

Users who are viewing this thread