Gamer ga Isekai Konten Shite Harem Jinsei e Continue suru Sou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Thanks to whoever who deleted that machine-done thing. There is still some sanity in the world. :win:
Next, whoever want's to continue with this series, don't do it, unless you have at least some decent level of Japanese language proficiency. There is no need to spam machine translations everywhere, and kill any chance that someone really capable picks this thing.

P.S.: To anone capable willing to continue with series, I'm willing to offer help with providing tankoubon scans, and with some typesseting advices. So feel free to contact me. Readers deserve something better. 👌

Dex-chan lover
......Not true.... I don't need the sex scenes in the stories... I just get tired of certain tropes or root for more types of pure love...
My guy this is literally 80% sex scenes. You are better with hentai, there's no value in reading this apart from masturbation.

Dex-chan lover
My guy this is literally 80% sex scenes. You are better with hentai, there's no value in reading this apart from masturbation.
Maybe.... but the fact that we had tons of little sis romance, some big sis romance and no mother romance was off putting...

I'm just glad there is an official series (even if it's ero) that's doing this...

Where the fuck am i
42p1TJe.png

Dex-chan lover
can't forget how bro just 1v1 god in console fps XD that looks like fun time like the old days (now everybody just go online and fewer games had split screen and even lan coop for the very basic)

Users who are viewing this thread