Gamer ga Isekai Konten Shite Harem Jinsei e Continue suru Sou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Episode 6

Dex-chan lover
8ymhjj.jpg

MC should have said, "Thank you mom for sending me those boing boing."

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, the kaboom teacher's a freak.

And I imagine that, as inhumane as it may sound, those golems were probably designed to scream when injured as a means for students to numb themselves when facing dire situations, such as comrades critically injured right in front of them. When in the battlefield, there's no time to hesitate, and you may not have a chance to relocate the victim to a safer spot for the treatment, so you'd have to act quickly.

It's no wonder those in the healing units get paid higher as it takes serious mental strength and fortitude to be constantly exposed to such gruesome imagery on the daily.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope that Sharon and few of the face-shown healing classmates will end up either in the harem or having relationships with him, cause thus far its a bit to "boing boing" heavy for a pentako enjoyer.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, if this were real life somebody would be going on the sex offender registry

I just hope that Sharon and few of the face-shown healing classmates will end up either in the harem or having relationships with him, cause thus far its a bit to "boing boing" heavy for a pentako enjoyer.
:pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread