Gamers! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Gamers & Flying Get 2

Group Leader
This is NOT done by me. I played no part in the translation process. This chapter was entirely done by @Huscarl. If you want to thank anyone for picking up this series, thank him.

I hope the ending is different from the anime because I like the anime but in the manga they got more time to flesh out the characters

Group Leader
Ok this was a surprise, a welcomed one for sure. I really love this series and one day I hope to read all the novels and the manga and see the differences both in artistical direction and in storytelling, thank you @Huscarl

Thanks TRANSLATOR-SAMA!!

If would be better if I can just ask a relationship than becoming a friend to a girl :/

Thanks Again @Huscarl

Muct appreciated :)

Dex-chan lover
There's more misunderstandings here than in "The importance of being Ernest"

Plus use another font though

I have some constructive criticism on the typesetting for this chapter.

Please use a different font for everything, it doesn't match the mood of the situation. The fonts in this chapter are usually fonts that is a big no-no in typsetting, too (Arial, Comic Sans).

Your shaping is off. It's basically how the text is shaped in order to fit in the bubble. Theres quite a few hourglasses in this chapter, which is a giant no.
An hourglass is something like:
I really
watermelon!
Theres a little dip in the middle, which forns an hourglass shape.

I find that your font size was too big. It looked overwhelming and didn't let your bubble breathe.

I hope that this is helpful for the team and I wish you luck on your scanlating journey!

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. Being rude is one thing... but if a bunch of strangers keep on confessing to you, I think it's normal to be a bit harsh.

I mean, why did they even think she'd go out with them? If she was asked out too much, it's annoying.

Thank you very much for translating this manga. I really want to know the story since I can't read the Light novel and I prefer in manga instead.

Users who are viewing this thread