Gamers! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Gamers & Flying Get 3

Dex-chan lover
He's going to confess to a girl while having a lot of chemistry with another girl.... hmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Not so sure about that definition of tsukkomi, though... A better definition would be a "straight man" or someone who serves as a foil to an idiot character, or in the context of this chapter it may also simply be a retort to something stupid or absurd. A tsukkomi isn't always necessarily angry/done angrily, either.

@dooopliss
the manga consists only 7 volumes and it's already no 3 so I don't think it will even cover the portion which is covered in the anime.

By the way you can read the light novel from Volume 5. The anime covered the the first 4 volumes correctly and the 5th volume WRONGLY so you have to read from the 5th volume.

Dex-chan lover
Lol did anyone else notice the game he was playing was Kiniro Mosaic?

hi @dooopliss, I agree with @Pandit2002 you should probably start with volume five if you are interested here is the link for the fan translation: http://skythewood.blogspot.com/p/gamers.html

@Freestyle
The episode 11 of the anime covered the volume 5 entirely .... so you can understand that the adaptation was no good at all... but that's not the biggest problem.

The biggest problem is that the episode ended in a friendly manner while actually in the novel IT DOESN'T. There was a MASSIVE CLIFFHANGER IN THE END OF IT which was changed probably because the studio had no intention of doing season 2. If you're fine with spoilers....

Of course you shouldn't check the spoiler lol if you want to enjoy the novel the fullest but anyway ....

Amano and Aguri... in my opinion which is the best couple... DID HAVE THEIR DESERVED KISS....

Dex-chan lover
That seems like the shittest visual novel ever

"I love you"

Game ends

Double-page supporter
So here we come the misunderstanding and many more misunderstanding hahaha

Group Leader
That interaction between Tendou and Chiaki wasn't covered in the anime which always bothers me a little bit, glad the author actually illustrated it nicely

Users who are viewing this thread