Gamers!

Dex-chan lover
publication doesn't seem to be completed. as you can see here: https://ebookjapan.yahoo.co.jp/books/400983/A002118300/

the sixth volume doesn't have the finished tag: 完結

maybe the light novel this was adapted from ended? or was there an announcement in a magazine or something?

Dex-chan lover
Okay... I'll rename this: headbanging the manga.

this manga owe me a single table that I broke with my head out of it's comedy.

i dont know if i have enough willpower to read the manga because the anime left me screaming at my television on a regular basis

For some reason I feel like a had read farther than this at some point. Was this posted here before and removed? Or am I hallucinating?

I just read chapter 2 and it's so bad... but I will give it a chance and at least finish the first volume

Amano~san plays games for fun and gives up when the games no longer interest him
<a portrayal of a Casual Gamer> 😄

while Tendou~san plays game while putting all she has on the line, putting her heart and her soul into her games <a portrayal of very Serious Gamer> 🤓

when these two collides, be it in gaming styles, preferences for the type of games, or just conversing about games, these two elements is like fire and water 🤣,
for me, this is hilarious to watch, but painful to be a part of the conversation

friendly bantering is common between gamers these days, but it can derailed into a very serious fight when a gamers belief is challenged, sometimes friendships could be broken 😧

i do hope the lad and the lady will find an understanding soon because i am very worried about Tendou~san mental state at the moment 🤣

as a famous person once said "someone`s got to give in"......... and that usually means the lad.

be a gentlemen and agree with her for once............. just once, to keep her sanity intact 🤣

to <CClaw Translation>, thank you for the new chapter 😤
here`s to hoping to see next chapter, until the manga is complete

please and thank you

Dex-chan lover
Shit manga's shit. How to improve it? Delete the beta cuck MC and this manga will be a lot better.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao
I watched the anime but stopped at ep.12 since google didn't allow it since I wasn't using an account
Either way, I feel soooo bad for the blonde since at first, she is totally friend-zoned, but I like that change of stereotypes
lol
Edit: wait this got dropped, again?, that was a surprise, I was looking forward to seeing this again

Contributor
@nobodygattaknow
I watched the anime but stopped at ep.24 since google didn't allow it since I wasn't using an account
Gamers! only had 12 episodes. What parallel universe are you from where the show got another season? /I'm guessing your post was a typo of ep.2 or ep.4?

Users who are viewing this thread