Gamers!

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty great. Don't read it if you hate stereotypical romcom tropes because that's exactly what this is. Misunderstandings galore.
You have the stereotypical Idol character falling in love with the plain boy MC, a "rival" heroine (who functions quite differently compared to the childhood friend archetype), and for once, a male friend character who isn't completely sidelined.
The "rival" character is written to be the perfect partner for the Main character, but because they're so alike, their differences make them hard rivals, and as such, are unable to even consider romance. Nevertheless, I'm hoping the two get together in the end. Probably not happening though. "First heroine" trope says first girl wins.

a little sad no one is willing to pick this up, i thoroughly enjoyed this series and its sad to see it never see the light of day.

Man, i wish someone is willing enough to update it until volume 12. I loved the anime and i want to see the ending. If someone out there is willing enough to pick it up and finish it, It would make me very happy.

Contributor
@IAM1013
Man, I wish someone is willing enough to update it until volume 12.
The manga only has 7 volumes. You're probably confusing it with the original light novel, which has 12 volumes + 3 extras.
But yes, I also hope someone continues scanlating this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone spoil the ending. I forgot of the anime ended with them as a couple. Did it?

Dex-chan lover
"Misunderstandings!" is a much better title for this manga

Dex-chan lover
@huscarl thanks for picking it up! I just finished the anime awhile ago. I was hoping to see this translated but it seems it was abandoned until you guys picked it up. Cheers and hope to see more of the chapters soon!

Thank you oh my god. I haven't even noticed that it was being translated again. I even commented 2 months ago when will this be translated again. Arigatōgozaimas

Users who are viewing this thread