Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic) - Ch. 22

Contributor
SOCIAL EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG (GONE SEXUAL)

prank.png

Dex-chan lover
good to know yomu is being called on his bullshit on twitter

Dex-chan lover
I'm not against yuri but I don't get it well in this manga for some reason. But let's see how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
When I said "I hope that the further development of this arc will be more dynamic" I did not mean "turn it into a series of cliffhangers", lol.

@Newbii If they were both drunk, then this is just a random rofl. But if not, it’s best not to show this manga to feminists.

Double-page supporter
CIA reports says: the phone bugs weren't able to get clear audio. Some heavy breathing and a brief rustling of sheets could be heard for a short while. Activating the cameras was debated and activated but low light conditions weren't conducive for getting visuals. Remote access to the flashlight with the camera was deemed too risky. Late in a few intervals in the night the sounds of heavy breathing returned and some incoherent mumbling, sounds akin to moaning were also heard and the mention of "not there sempai" was repeated at these audio intervals. Though any "heavy action" was most unlikely to have taken place.

Dex-chan lover
You need to check out your enemies' equipment. All's fair in war.

Double-page supporter
Calling it now: she threw up on both of them, so they had to get out of their clothes.

Dex-chan lover
People are roasting yomu on twitter, because the bait(or maybe not), and telling him if he could pull the same shit if this started as yuri.

Dex-chan lover
@chaceLN This is true, but he is not the first to do it. Compared to Destruction Flag Otome or Eupho, it’s just a kid’s trick.

Users who are viewing this thread