Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic)

I have literally zero idea what is happening anymore. Did she fuck another girl in his harem? Who got married?

@micksturluson
Nothing. They were too drunk after partying all night long, and Kouhai crashed in Douki's house. Probably another coworker married and just happened to invite both.

Fed-Kun's army
@tonicwalter this is the problem of hundreds of manga yet it will never change because those hentai artist actually believe they can write but they can't

Dex-chan lover
Why is the quality so bad? Did the scans group compile the images as low size jpegs?

Power Uploader
@depzdai the quality is decent not so bad. Are using mangadex data saver mode if so you are being delivered 1000px width LQ jpg images? if not the author uploads .jpg on twitter Nothing much we can do about it.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think i really like the implication that he left his kouhai to the mercy of a dozen horny dumbasses.

Fed-Kun's army
Are we still pretending kouhai didn't get raped when the men are canonically rapey with that NTR protagonist haircut?

Dex-chan lover
@Isekaijin because she wants the senpai she automatically gets the slut ticket or something? both her and the douki are the exact same...the manga is just set up to make you emphatize with the heroine more. both are dicks, either way she doesn't deserve that, that is fucking creepy and the heroine is an asshole.

Lol people are reading too much into this, if you wanna read into something with plot and lore looking for inferences to make some overlying connection go to something where the author actually gave a shit about it. This isn't your litterateur class it's just a dumb manga we're all reading to fill something empty in our lives

Dex-chan lover
@smape and yet every manga ever has these dumbass denseness tropes while no western media has it to this extent, and media is merely an extension of culture

Users who are viewing this thread