Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic)

Dex-chan lover
@Hasya hello good sir. I saw on twitter that the author released some kind of manga about this. I hope you also TL this when the raws are out. Thank you very much for sharing your talent!

Fed-Kun's army
I believe the official title is "Ganbare, Douki-chan", so please update as you see fit. Thanks for the TL!

https://twitter.com/y_o_m_y_o_m/status/1244039569764302848

Nice title work you picked to translate. I'll definitely wait for more translated chapters from you!

Power Uploader
@silencers yes i noticed. that seems to be the official title. this was just a place holder i came up with since it didnt have any back then.

@edwardlou yes i am aware of it. I wish to work on it too but there are few problems. which i will make an announcement next chapter.
unfortunately it is available only in physical copy (no digital copy) for about 8$ which is fine but we need a third party company to ship it for us which even if i did ship it to myself i dont got tools or the experience in scanning a hard copy book. all this shipping and asking another person to scan and compensating for his troubles might push the cost upto 50$ or more. if it were available as a digital copy it would save me lot of trouble and expense. unfortunately that is not the case. i'll see if someone if willing to sponsor to cover the cost of the entire process >.< as i said ill make an announcement next chapter.

@Jancoegers happy to hear

Power Uploader
Cosplay https://twitter.com/rizunya/status/1244248071975759872

Aggregator gang
Amazing art. I honestly can't tell who's who before they start speaking, but i really enjoy looking at the pages so it doesn't really matter.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the new release since
Douki-chan is mustering her courage for Senpai-kun on Twitter.

Dex-chan lover
damn id actually pick the more short haired girl rather than the other one....

Users who are viewing this thread