Gangsta

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
135
This one is soooo good, a bit gory though...Connie and Marco are so sweet...if this can be applicable to such situation at all.
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
99
I just wish this would have consistent updates like way back qq
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
1,542
damn it this and Black Laggon got stalled for too long forgot the plot
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
248
Yea last time I read was like 2015 or 2016. I have no idea what’s going on besides Marco and Connie dying :(

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
464
damn if this didn't go on hiatus i would be more vested in it, now i just really don't know why things are unfolding as such. I don't think a wiki can help anyway
 
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
1,258
This is great. I recently bought first four volumes in used book store for about ten bucks on a whim, and boy am i happy.

It reads like "Black Lagoon", but if it was written by a woman (ie, more characterization and personal drama).
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
360
I am still slty ab the anime being axed... but i will take whatever available.
Thanks tdx!
 
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
19
I hope Kohske gets gradually better so she can go back to update like before. It saddens me that she gets ''hate'' just because she's sick.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
143
The mangaka has requested that people stop distributing scans of this series. Can we take them down? https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-10-29/manga-creator-kohske-asks-scanslators-to-stop-sharing-gangsta/.138787
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
9,894
Uh?
So, romance tag. Only thing I can think of is the pair on volume 8 cover, but that's a subplot involving supporting cast members. Not an actual focus of the series. Unless something changed dramatically between a pair of the main characters in a chapter I haven't gotten to yet, I just finished catching back up again, and yeah, the tag doesn't really seem applicable and probably gives people the wrong idea.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top