Gantz: E

Oh pack it in already. Original Gantz was good, but went a bit too long. Gantz G was bad. I'll try this one too, but I have low hopes after G and Gigant. Just let the series lie while people still remember it fondly.

Dex-chan lover
Gantz in medieval japan? That makes very limited sense. Less than the original.

Lol Gantz doesn't need to make sense. Remember when Hiroya Oku
just added vampires and telekinetic humans
for no reason whatsoever in the middle of the original manga?

Only thing that matters in Gantz is rule of cool and old Japan is perfect for that. I'm fucking in.

Contributor
Ah ah, is pretty close the the original one but i see why the author start this again. <3

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this undermines what I think i remember about gantz' origin.
Made by a rich man who's daughter got possessed by an alien to foretell and prepare for a future alien invasion but got used as a betting game instead.
But who cares, it was dumb anyway, and it's not what gantz was good for, lol.

Mmmmh, Aliens y Samurais...
A Dai senpai no le gustará esto xddd
Pero bueno, al final es que el manga sea entretenido y no venga con las mamadas de Gantz:G; ahora que lo pienso mejor, tal vez esto tenga algo que ver con
los números que la hija del alemán ese recibía y por lo cual produjeron en masa a Gantz
, además creo que hay una novela sobre lo que pasó antes de Kurono y eso también tenga algo que ver aquí, después de todo estos Samurais SON CANON

As always there will be no explanations about what we will see but it doesn't matter till there will be Gantz typical ultra-violence and ecchi stuff.

If I were drinking something when I saw this, I would have spilled my drink. Hillarious.

@Fuko
Considering in the most recent chapter a character compares one of the enemies to Musashi Miyamoto, it would have to be at least 1584 AD (Which is the year MM was born)

oAQTfBkYXd2LPjrg7[img]

Users who are viewing this thread