Gantz - Vol. 28 Ch. 307 - Just Another Battlefield

Dex-chan lover
im not entirely convinced that this isnt just the warhammer 40k universe bleeding into this one

not sure if i like the direction where everything is going but they sure did nail the visuals and the apocalyptic feel

I'll guess that one of the stronger aliens either thinks that humanity deserves a fighting chance or simply trying to show humans how insignificant lives are, and shares some of their tech with humans.

Aggregator gang
I really have no idea how they are gonna "win" this one

I was gonna comment about how great the art is, but wtf?? is that an alien?
Edit: Also how tf are they gonna win this?

So is this just how i predicted (Full Force Alien Revenge Attack) or What in the fuck is happening! This whole thing reminds me of EDF games!

Double-page supporter
ok here's another theory
all those missions before were actually Gantz training soldier to prepare mankind for this Katastrophe alien 👽 invasion. And this is what the counter was for

And to be absolutely fair, what Gantz doing is perfectly justified, as those soldier in training were on the verge of dying any way
and this is their 2nd (3rd or 4th) chance

and yeah we definitely need 2 Kuronos now, Reika's decision might not be that bad afterall

Dex-chan lover
I swear this is so over the top ill finish it but idk if I will like the last arc

Users who are viewing this thread