Garan no Hime - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To you of the new world

Dex-chan lover
Hime's proportions on their own are kind of whatever, but the size gap with Isana is nice. Between this, and My Sister and Giant, there are now at least two ongoing yuri SFF series about a human girl looking for her big sister, and a bigger non-human woman who carries her around.

Dex-chan lover
Why the arms split only from the elbows... I think they would be more useful if they split from the shoulders.

Dex-chan lover
I always love characters with multiple limbs, their designs are always good. And this one has General Grievous' arms like they split or some stuff, very nice.

Dex-chan lover
Character design for Hime could definitely use another couple of revisions and tone down the fan service. Should take some design tips like Katou Takuji's A Story about a Droid.

Other than story seems interesting enough.

Double-page supporter
The elder and the masked temple people give me a lot of cult energy vibes.
Librarian is sus, but seems to me that she wants to kick back running the civilization advancements that was made static by enforced religious doctrine. So for now, I'm team librarian.

Seriously, what's up with the boob straps? Like, what do they even do other than highlight her boobs? I just can't think of why they would be practical or why they would strap belts around her chest when dressing her up seeing that no one else in the village dresses like that. I like the idea of the story but every time I see the robot girl its just distracting since it's so out of place and feels like it was put in just for fan service. In other fantasy manga their fanservice is at least consistent or makes some sense with the world they inhabit but this feels so forced for the sake of just being there

Users who are viewing this thread