Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we were just in a mini-training arc because otherwise I would've forgotten what was going on.

Dex-chan lover
While I understand that there ARE human supremacists, not every human in this world is one. I don't think it's okay to leave your former classmates, possibly now murderhobos, running around like that... :huh:
Dunno... They have their use there..
Part of the exercise is to thoroughly discourage the notion that Summoning Heroes is a Good Thing amongst the nobles and the populace.
Letting the powertrip/murderhobo idjits do their Thing in human territory is one of the ways to accomplish this.

They'll have to be dealt with eventually, but their actions do serve the MC's purpose for now, they're not bothering him specifically, and he's got other things to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes I remember exactly what’s happening, the mc is……… with the people that he met in……..and they are fighting……WOW, 100% recollection.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter LHT!

I wonder what got Beze back there, probably one of the demons. They just made Ichinose look like Shirasaki Kaori from Arifureta :LOL:

Anyway, finally caught up with this series. Like I mentioned in the 1st chapters, all this sh*t happened because they did not let mah boi cook.

Dex-chan lover
Those classmates are better be done sooner than later, considering they even had a scum who was "buying" small children! And except the two girls no one even cared! They were all enthusiastic before they realised "in war people die"! So now they release their frustration on innocent civilians!
Something I also resented the mc, for not wanting to help the people of that world! while it's true he has every right to despise the various leaders, he also meet so many good and decent folks! Imo, if you can and have the powers and means, you help the weak!
"WITH GREAT POWER, COME GREAT RESPONSIBILITY" -Ben the Uncle

Dex-chan lover
Gonna guess that Skelebro ran into the reborn demon archon-thingy, cos I don't believe much else could slow his roll.

Iunno about the murderhobo douchcanoes taking over some random village, but it seems like they're gonna get murkd in their sleep if they take it too far... which will make them take it further... which will (insert endless loop of human violence and reprisals).

Eventually, our Mighty MC (Tsukuru Vader, Darque EdgeLord of the Chef), will come along, make some speech to the biggest douche in class (likely while he is surrounded by young nubile women shaking in terror), and cut off his dick and his head... though I would simply unarm him (literally) and leave him to the women...

The cast is getting bigger so quick i don't even care to read the dialouge as i don't even remember any of them.

Contributor
I really didn't expect Aly to seriously join his party out of the blue, but here she is training in earnest together with Suzuno. Tsukuru should tell Suzuno the truth soon, maybe just after the battle to preserve morale. It would hurt more the longer she's kept in the dark, and hurt the most just when they are actually ready to return to a Japan that does not know them.

Users who are viewing this thread