Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
artist sucks at drawing a battle. Also, explain how the skills work at least.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you... [dismantle] a skeleton? If the ability is to [dismantle] a living food ingredients...

.......I should just stop thinking..

So the class is Rank G...even though it can one shot level 200 monsters at level 1 and lets you gain the abilities of the monsters you kill. How the hell is this class Rank G???

Mc scared by a lv 200 skeleton while he also fight a lv260 groups of bats? What a joke

"are you a warrior?"
"No, im a chef" *dismantles sword*(sword steak acquired)

Banned
Bruh dismantle is not a skill in rpgs, it should be use to dismantle/discard equipment

Level 200 Reaper? Okay, maybe I'd run from undead.

Beat level 260 bats, level 240 Boagnan, but scared of a pack of wolves? Bruh, you have Wind Magic, Water Gun, Wood Magic while surrounded by TREEEEEEES, and SHADOW MAGIC!?

HOW THE UPCHUCK WAS HE SCARED OF HYENA WOLF PACK!?

this is just so bad wtf and none of that even goes into dismantle wtf is dat h4x cr4p

Supporter
Why is this idiot using his OP insta-kill skill, Dismantle, only as the last shot after he's near death?! USE IT FROM THE START YOU FOOL!

I see why this manga is rated so lowly. "The pervert, lose your clothes fuck you pervert", what fuckin g bullshit.

Not going to lie, this eat and get evey skill thing is pretty shit in my opinion, all he has to do is eat and bam - Super OP stupid Mc. What were the other hero's even here for then?

And what f do ranking mean in this world? Chef a G-rank profession can one shot a level 200 something mob like it's nothing....

Fed-Kun's army
Don't know if I would trust the description on that Hermit's Coat.
No tearing, no dirtying, defends against all kinds of magic.
In the same panel the edges of the coat are all ripped up and he just got finished using "all kinds of magic" to defeat that skeleton.
Excuse my while I turn off my brain so I can continue reading this....

This is so terribly unfunny that it's annoying. Cringiest manga I've read this week. Beats me how the author genuinely thought this was funny

Users who are viewing this thread