Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
why is he a chef again? .. it's as if the author doesn't want to think what garbage actually means and just put chef because it's non combat profession that usually only stays in the kitchen.. hopefully author doesn't pull random shit out of his ass like he's chef of hell or something to justify his broken dismantling power and skill acquisition ability.

lol changing killing intent into love. Can almost guarantee this willl result in a monster girl follower.

Aggregator gang
Unless there are monsters above lvl 3 zillion he's already strong enough to go and get his girl and make babies, 3 chapters and he's already beating lvl 300 mobs....

Dex-chan lover
welp i understand tho why he fabricate killing intent as love. ya gotta hid ur killing intent like Nagisa hid his killing intent under his smile. for an untrained people, hiding killing intent is impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Just remembered how bofuri's main character also obtained skills by eating enemies.

How come no other chefs are op like him? If they have a dismantle skill they probably kill monsters for meat themselves and know how op that skill is.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, it seems dismantle has it's weaknesses, I wonder how the author will...oh never mind it doesn't matter, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Into love? So I'm assuming he dismantled the dragon into a bunch of parts, and one very waifu-shaped chunk.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 I'd like to believe the author gave him the sword, so he has a conversation partner, and doesn't need to get a convenient loli...but I've read enough, to realize that's delusional, and he probably just got the sword to make the cover look cooler....

Dex-chan lover
Bet 50$ the dragon is gonna turn into a girl and love the MC because of MC's "love"

Users who are viewing this thread