Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
I now wish to kill god even though he has nothing to do with the plot! This is trash

Dex-chan lover
Wait what I don’t get how fabricate works but it feels like we getting a waifu?

Contributor
...Japanese really love to give God the fault... to me it looks like God gave him these skills/stats to save and protect him.

I wonder how the novel is in contrast to this manga version~ because honestly this adaption feels ultra cheap.

Contributor
So... insta-gib the dragon and fabricate a spanking new harem from the giblets that fall out?

Page 8 Did he ever think that God bless him to punish of those abuse the powers God give to them?

Double-page supporter
Another retarded hero who gains 5000 skills by killing off monster but uses only 10 (in also very retarded ways) and who swears to take revenge on god instead of the old fart who pushed him off. What a waste of an artist's time..

Double-page supporter
"Where did the bad man touch you? "
*dragon points at the rear of the doll*

Its me or all japanese in isekai are too proud of their country and spamming that they came from japan and think that every black haired are japanese too and will all use a katana since swords are vicious and bad for them , oh and they are often af dumb and transform into soothsayer that can see how resolve their problems too quickly by the power of scenario ? Oh its only me xD ?

wait... How did it turn to revenge against god?

Where I can find those fabricate skill? I need to turn hate into love...
Really....

Contributor
why the F a katana would suit a cook? A DAMN COOK! Why the heck doesn't he just shotgun dismantle? Jesus Christ this one is dumb.

Dex-chan lover
This is def one of the low tier isekai...this MC is so stupid. I mean, it makes sense he wouldn't have a sense of fighting when he first gets sent to this world, but it's been over a month now, and he has tons of skills. Learn to fucking use them to fight, you dipshit. Goddamn. PLUS, you have a fucking talking sword. USE IT.

I don't mind if the author uses stupid luck as a handicap, but this is just too much.

Users who are viewing this thread