Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

When I read the chapter, I feel like I've seen this 'plot' progression somewhere before. Turns out it was the light novel.

Thanks for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
I love that its a different spin on Isekai and its not the standard ¨OH I GOT BETRAYED SO IM GONNA GET OP AND GET REVENGE BUT FUCK THAT SINCE I KEEP GETTING HAREM MEMBERS, WHAT WAS MY GOAL AGAIN¨ situation.

Dex-chan lover
@jagfanbb
Not really a excuse, i mean i'll give the series a chance to redeem them, but right now if i was in the MC's shoes i'd debate on not helping them/putting them on my hit list.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove
Because being involved with nobles and their asinine squabbles is a sure way to end up dead. Did you even pay attention to the part where he saved that heiress and left without a word? Plus, this is a revenge isekai. He’ll probably have to put quite a few aristocrats six feet under.

Dex-chan lover
You know that scene where Teven Seagulls say "I'm just a cook"? It kinda happened hete

Double-page supporter
They’re not human nobles, so they aren’t as scummy

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan

Cooks specialty is providing for people. Since he can cook various dishes, he can make one that makes people spill the beans.

1 glass of wine, laced with truth serum, and everyone is given it, how easy would it be for people to spill it?

Users who are viewing this thread