Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

This chapter is much appreciated, but please get a proofreader in your team. Better yet, get a translator. You're a great typesetter, so a translator's all you need rn.

I really don't get why people complain about bad translation when they've been warned, even if every other sentence is non understandable.

++Thx for the upload! Been missing this series.

The chapter was confusing, I dont think you can blame just the translator for this...

couldn't understand everything but thanks a lot for translating this. and true the scanlator group hasn't translated this in 2 months and i really wanted to read this but couldn't. Arigatogozaimasu.

At the very least, I can say I can live with that kind of typesetting. but, It's just that.. the "colorful" font kinda bug me. that and some other thing... otherwise it's honestly quite clean.
the translation is another thing tho'.... it's abysmal.
Well.. there's quite literally a warning at the very first page. And I do understand what I would at least encounter while reading. (since I got used to it. The poetry, I mean.)
Anyway, thanks for the work.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the person doing the type setting for this just copied what the machine translator gave without a thought for how it read.

Dex-chan lover
Well... it was a translation...

Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
i can also speaking like this. me so correct that the eagles above the mountain give me thousand claps for prosperity from my winnings! a jolly effort but this teletexttyping is of much shame to have.

and i'll let you guess what i'm saying, seeing as that you have no issue with understanding what you wrote on that chapter.

understanded the risk and proceed to read..

1st page after the cover, already has some typos lol..

If you cant translate it properly, dont even bother.

i rather wait for a proper one than reading this butchering

Since english isn't my native langage, I don't mind rough translations but - ouch - this time i'm getting headhaches...

the big problem here is not so much that you don't understand Japanese, the problem is it's not translated to English.

Users who are viewing this thread