Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

i was seriously hoping that "welcome to family mart" line was an actual line in the manga 😢

Dex-chan lover
Thank the maker, an actually understandable translation, praise be!

Finally, a translation I can understand.

Page 18:
[ul]"I don't want them to get dirty; that's why."[/ul]
[ul]"I will wear it on special occasions."[/ul]

Group Leader
I was hoping that "Welcome to Family Mart" would be in this one as well. lol

tenor.gif

I knew it was the right decision to wait for the update from Party scan, it was much better quality and good translation.

Dex-chan lover
Im not a fan on the art style of this series.
But i think i would be fan if this art is a colored version. I think it suited to colored version.

Liu

You guys are horrible, it's thanks to the other translator that party scan woke up and remembered this manga, yet you're trashing him. That's not cool.

@Liu it's funny cuz it does look like that. We were actually already doing this chapter around 4 days before @Vishwasid2 uploaded their version. So basically in the middle of working on chapter 13, we saw that someone else uploaded chapter 13. Quite the pure funny coincidence. Tho we do apologise for quite the late upload due to some matters on the staff's side. Welp, enjoy reading the Manga, kek.

Liu

@FComicReader Well it did indeed look like that. Thanks for clearing things up, though, regardless of this chapter in particular, someone fantranslating a manga he loves because no one else did it for a month shouldn't be berated that much imo. People don't understand the hard work that is translating a manga.

Group Leader
@Liu I understand the hard work it takes to TL a manga and what that guy did was wrong. It is rude to snipe someone, you must wait 5 months before the Scans community considers the manga dropped. This guy couldn't even wait a week to snipe them.

Dex-chan lover
It felt like such a long time since I read this, even though both the mangaka and the scanlation release pretty much on the monthly basis. It felt like the plot barely moving, even though it did...
Does anyone know what is the corresponding WN chapteris to this chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread