Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
if that's still the same translator from the Ch13 before, that's one heck of a learning curve, well done! and thanks for the chapter!

let's see how this will play out.

Dex-chan lover
Much much better than the previous attempt, seems the TL took the positive criticism to heart and didn't let the useless bashers hold him down. This is going places :)

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense that there's a guard close to that family who was involved. We already knew multiple people in power were involved.
However, I'm now curious about his motives; it might be quite the shock for Lotten if he learned his wife had cheated on him and his son was not actually his.

how convenient for a spirit thingy to summon the spirit of a soul and then use it to prosecute the culprits. i wish we saw much more detective shit lol. maybe some eyewitnesses instead of them giving away everything

Dex-chan lover
Who dat lmao?

but also, this was sort of a cop out to call on the spirits. Literally it's like getting the answers to the test handed to you.
No detective work needed whatsoever, just summon their spirits and BAM case closed.

But I guess you could argue that he had to "find" their spirits first,
but I still feel like it's such a boring way to solve a case just to ask the murdered guy who dunnit.

page 7 feels kind of odd. Vowing that you won't regret what you're about to witness?
Whilst I don't know the full story (can't remember) I'd think 'repeat' or 'reveal' or something of that nature would be more fitting if the power/spirit was to stay a secret.
But if it's just because of shock value, then yes regret would be the right word.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, although I must say, the bright color outlines did slightly throw me off

Group Leader
The maid was under a threat of hostage by a certain noble, a political opponent of Abbas family, who wanted their wealth for themselves and tried to stop Tsukuru's investigation. It will be revealed later, but soon.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

About Baise name, I want to say that Tsukuru called him Beeze from Beelzebub in the light novel which also another way to translate it. I won't say it wrong but Beeze name just stuck with me cause of the novel. Also, Jidan/Gidan I'd say stick with Gidan. Hope it'll help you. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread