Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Ah yes, plot twist, it wasn't the guy with a horrible personality, it was the guy I didn't knew existed.

@Vishwasid2
The quality was much better than before, but since Party scan hasn't drop this manga so I will continue waiting the update from them, because they clearly update chapter 13.

Dex-chan lover
Who? Sorry, this arc dragged on for so long Ai-chan doesn't have the motivation to go back and try to find out.

Dex-chan lover
what about the maid and her mistress? they've tried to murder MC several times now with poison. are they innocent?

Amazing work with the translation and all done by yourself, just to be a bit nitpicky, in page 20 it should be "You also weren't able" instead of wasn't.

Dex-chan lover
The mystery behind MC cup of tea poisoned didnt leak yet. I need more info damn. Or can anyone who know tell me why it was poison?

Group Leader
@Balrend
Thank you bro.
Sorry for that error.
I ll improve nxt time thnx also this chapter is not solo work,only chapter 13 was solo work of mine.

Aggregator gang
I thought they were setting up the maid? never mind someone already answered that

Dex-chan lover
These guys are hot blooded. They are immediate to take action without the complete information.
Though i can understand being them emotional on this matter, they will produce more mishap and errors in the future if they dont listen first to MC...

Users who are viewing this thread