Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Adorei, se desdobrando o mistério, ansioso pro próximo capitulo e ver resto. Gostei tradução deu para entender muito bem.

Dex-chan lover
Hm. that was unexpected. Is he related to count cunt?
The guy who got pointed at as the perpetrator is one of the capitans(?) of the knights. Rotten, another guy and this guy Jiban/Giban are capitans and have a superior whose superior is Dolce's father.

"How's the injury from my beatings?"
Should have probably been
"How's the injury from hitting me?"
instead, to make it clear that it's Dockum that hurt himself by hitting protag, not protag giving out the violence...

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I had a feeling it was the princess who was behind it even though the obvious choice would be that prick mage

well her webnovel name is Canaan so its whatever suits your opinion, i doubt anyone is picky when it comes to an english translation of a manga theyve just picked up without reading the source material which is prob more than half of this mangas readers so i think Kana works fine

In my opinion you can just translate the japanese names into the latin alphabet but keep the meaning. For me it is not important if the name gets harder to read.

just some suggestions

If the manga's raw didn't have color, don't add color, it adds a fair amount of size, its better to convert every raw to grayscale work on it that way, and if you want to take the time, do a 32 16 8 and 4 color (this is just grayscale) test with dithering. this will tell you how many colors you need to make the image look like a full color image with the bare minimum. if you have fantastic raws, you can do a black and white 2 color image, but getting a raw that good is rare unless you do it yourself. some manga has let me increase the size 4-10x with a black and white dither and still come out smaller than the original without optimizations.

I would also suggest picking a font or a font set that reads well, I do believe that this work was already done by others but I don't know them off the top of my head.

other then this, have fresh eyes give the work a once over to see if any... clunky text could be touched up.

I prefer giban. It’s usually up to the tls how it is interpreted though.

Dex-chan lover
And everyone thought it was the cocky magician furry lol

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

This is a significant improvement compared to the last chapter. It's still a little rough but over all pretty good. Thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread