Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Jibaaan... Jibaaan...
Make me remember one of the metal heroes tokusatsu from Japan that I was watching when I was little

ah yes, the classic make someone look really guilty but the culprit is actually that seemingly nice guy. more cliche please

Fed-Kun's army
@Jercov- Well
It is actualy a bit more complex in this case, the one that commanded them to do it isnt the mastermind.

maybe after this chapter this manga will turn back to a fantasy adventure again, instead of a crappy detective conan copy... who knows.

The maid becomes his slave and becomes a part of his Harem lol...fucking plot man

Fed-Kun's army
14 chapters waiting for the "revenge" developments and instead got power leveling and a Detective Conan style whodunnit... I mean I like this story, but it's spent an incredibly unnecessarily long time on this arc that has ZERO to do with the real story.
With the high percentage of manga dropped by either the publisher and/or the scanlators my biggest concern is never reaching remotely close to "the good stuff" of a revenge isekai.
Hopefully, we get there. But Magic 8-Ball-Sama says "doubtful".

Dex-chan lover
To mix magic and investigation is something tricky because you have to convey to your audience what can and can't be done for them to know what to expect and try themselves to solve the case. The author just came out with everything out of his ass. He never stated that souls could be summoned, this would make the entire thing much easy, and for some reason, it wasn't done at the beginning. And he also comes with things like the location of the bodies, the letter, etc... It's a bunch of things that come far too easily because of magic. Such things make the entire case uninteresting because the case is solved practically without any deduction of the detective and he just uses magic to solve the case.
This thing was already a shitty copy of Shield Hero anyway, but even when it tries to be original it does in a shitty way, I'm dropping it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. Why would he call back dead people's souls. It would only make the ones left behind grieve even more :(

Users who are viewing this thread