Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari

Everything and anything about this is so cliché that even though I'm gonna read it and mildly enjoy it, I will still give it only a one star. And fucking stop with the female side characters that are so fucking unnecessary. Edit: It's way worse than I thought it would be. I've never seen a worse try at making comedy. You won't laugh at the comedy scenes but at how cringy they are. Not enjoyable at all. Imagine copying all the things that made isekai manga popular and still fail terribly. That alone is funnier than this manga

Dex-chan lover
Garbage manga: A revenge isekai that forgets its purpose and tries to become some detective manga with an all-powerful protagonist

Power Uploader
Change the name of the manga to "Garbage manga" cause that's what it is

Hello! Isekai Protag #43205 here!

Everything will always go according to my wishes. I will never be wrong, and my powers will always work perfectly in the context of any situation I am in. I am all powerful. Slavery is such a wonderful thing because no one is ever really unhappy being a slave! No one ever views slavery as malicious either! They are always kind hearted people who do the best for their slaves! I also refuse to kill anyone that threatens me and will spare them because I'm such a nice guy. My revenge story has taken a seat for a retarded side-plot that will offer nothing to the story except for further my own ego.

This is an okay for me. The MC is not dumb so unlike other isekai where MC are mostly dumb, this guy got matured real quicc.

Haha, "slaves are historically accurate....for a fictional society where magic exists" is some big brain creepy slave apologist bullshit. The problem isn't that slavery exists in a fictional world (I mean its *a* problem) it's the fact that the main character, who in isekai is generally a person from modern day Japan, instantly buys (literally) into the slavery system. Slavery should be abhorrent to anyone from the modern world but they generally always leap right into it, often compounding it with sexual slavery. It's even fucking stupider here considering the stories central premise is the main character wants revenge because...HE WAS TREATED LIKE A SLAVE.

I suppose I should go and as suggested read one of those "stories for children" that doesn't decide to cast away its core plot structure to pander to creepy fetishes. Oh shit did I just deny the fictional history of an imaginary magical world? How surreal of me, I hope I haven't strayed into the danger the poster below mentioned. Next thing you know I'll probably deny that magic and dragons exist.

if you want to read the web novel the group nyx-translation is doing the translation 4 volumen until now

Fed-Kun's army
I've read the novel a bit further than current chapter. I'd say this one had one of the worst harem among all isekai manga.
The current girl? She'll be freed from slavery and then choose to be enslaved by protag again. She become a total non character after her arc is done. Just a retarded harem member with no personality whatsoever

Fed-Kun's army
Slave are normal in that kind of civilization level, because the lack of technology and machine power. Since slave were used for cheap manpower that time. It will be abnormal if the civilization level is same as our time. But like someone say before, even in our time there is slave with different name and slightly different system

sounds boring and its so short i mean it literally got garbage in the title who knows how bad this would be

Users who are viewing this thread