Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari

this one should get a harem tag since he does get married with 5 girls.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@LordMgPL
With this much experience why are you still looking for good plot. You must've seen so much different isekais and power MCs to right that shit. I recommend giving up the talking and do the eye candy.

Dex-chan lover
My disappointment is immeasurable when I found out this wasn't about a garbage man and his truck getting isekaid 😔

This manga is made of forced plot, lack of creativity, strongest plot armor and copying.

But still I will read it T.T

made it to chapter 6. the story is mildly entertaining but the execution is shit. mostly shield hero clone.

I know Isekai tropes gonna do their thing... but why not at least put in the minimal effort to make up a good reason for the setup? This kid gets summoned, his class is cook... better give him some money and a weapon we can't recover, and teleport him into to the wilderness hoping he'll die... Couldn't just put him to work in a kitchen somewhere? Was more effort and expense to kill him than let him live as a nobody and put him to work.

There's bad writing and then there's "I can't even be asked to make sense" tier writing.

just a copy isekai...
and plot / explaining / common sense doesnt exist as in
at the start how he got money to buy the slave or among many other things...
so world content and progression poorly thought out...

really disappointed

garbage hero more like garbage isekai, barely any plot, awful development - it just seems like a mix of every trope the author could find but no effort to make it original or worth your time, and this is coming from a guy who loves generic op protagonist isekais.

Why don't these isekai dudes ever like, free the slaves? Feeling like they only isekai confederates with how quickly they not only accept but participate actively in slavery.

@Everlasting tbh I rather have the MC summon rather than him magically deduce the criminal and it becoming Ace attorney

Users who are viewing this thread