Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari

I guess cooking wasn't made a tag because it doesn't seem to do much to the plot. Yes that's how he gets his skills but normally they describe food especially when they have the class of chef

Why the fuck am I reading this garbage sherlock holmes?
I just want regular vengeance isekai, like it was at the start, hopefully this arc will finish next chapter!

The raw of chapter 15 is out. https://lovehug.net/784/46931/ I know how the link sounds but it is a raw manga site.

This is sooo good, PLEASE keep translating. Also THANK YOU for translating so far :D

By the way the link below, I googled the site and Avast gave it a green check mark (Meaning it's safe) so I clicked on it and it looked safe. They have a lot of raw mangas, I didn't check to see if they have the chapter 15 like the person below stated since I can't read Japanese but just wanted to tell y'all incase y'all need the next raw chapter.

Again thank you so much for translating

This is super entertaining, the art is nice and the story is good, not sure why it has under 7 stars. Personally I rate this a 9.5 however gave it a 10 since I hate the low rating it has. I am guessing due to those who call it trash yet this is FAR from trash. If you don't like Isekai manga then stay away from that genre, honestly it's not hard! Plenty of other tags there.

To Ayveh, thanks for supporting the link. But the link is for chapter 15 of Garbage Brave. The images take a few minutes but it’s it. But here’s the chapter selection for Garbage Brave on the site. https://lovehug.net/784/

Dex-chan lover
The art here is trash, especially in the latest chapter. So many off-model faces.

Dismantle = OP skill instant death
Okay...

But please change the title. It's CRINGY af.
The title and what inside the plot is not similar. Effortless MC get OP skill on the first chapter.

Here my suggest: "The Dismantler: Isekai Death Incantation"
Short and less cringy

Edit plus (chapter 3):
The god give "special" dismantle skill (OP) to MC, but the he denied the god bless and said that he want to punch god face.
Okay, if I myself the god... I certainly will take back the skills and let him killed. Ungrateful bastard. This is edgy.

Good artist, but bad philosophical plot (ungrateful, cringy, edgy and hypocrite).
4/5 for artist
2/5 for author

my final score 6/10

i dont know if i like it or if I hate it. I like it on one hand because mc isn't just a dude fucking killing everyone in an instant for no reason and he uses his brain some times but I don't like it since for the mc i feel like there's been like no character development rather than the first 2 chapters. and the time when he overpaid for the slave kinda made me mad

The light novel is complete guys go read it its good. Translation to english is also complete

Thank you sooo much Party Scans for translating Chapter 15 :D

Once again this is a really good manga, the art is so nice, and the MC isn't stupid he uses his brain and also has powers so he isn't weak.
Chapter 15 Page 7 had me laughing, I'm glad the MC was paying attention and then summoned him haha "You sure are stupid" XD

@Skywarp865 - Thank you again for chapter raws
@conquergl I didn't even know there was a novel, thank you.

Double-page supporter
It's a generic garbage isekai but atleast my man decided to wear some fine ass drip

Users who are viewing this thread