Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - The Encounter with the Prince

Dex-chan lover
I feel the prince is a satire of the shoujo/josei/romance novel cliche where the designated male lead is the alpha asshole, but all is forgiven in the name of love.
https://www.thebooksmugglers.com/2016/02/trope-anatomy-101.html

In this case, he's not meant to be forgiven at all.

I hate this prince like I can't even remember your name :mad: ugh alpha male with sensitive egos need to yeet themselves

Dex-chan lover
In between chapter releases, I ended up reading the light novel and...yeah, I'm excited to see this adaptation and get everyone's reactions. Genuinely the most fun I had reading in a while.
Thank you for translating you guys!!! :D Especially Tsuki no Hime, holy crap! 😮

Dex-chan lover
If the prince is going to be a fuckwad whenever hes gets screen time then I'd prefer if he got less screen time

I actually love this so much, the MC is so reasonable, and sees how creepy the prince is, and there are no miniskirts uniforms (Always makes me feel worried, kek). What more could I ask for? A equally sensible ML, which Riol seems to be. This is just so satisfying.

Creep-block ACTIVATE! YOU HAVE BEEN CREEP-BLOCKED, PRINCY!
Much like the First Prince in Sarayuki's home nation in Snow White with the Red Hair. Similar troll behavior, just without the looks.

Group Leader
I like how the prince acts EXACTLY like hundreds of shoujo MLs out there, and it’s actually painted as annoying and obtrusive here, while the others are forgiven and even fawned over because they’re the ML.
Fact check, these kinds of ML are as asshole-y as they can get.

Dex-chan lover
@Chiiyuu Not just shoujo MLs; asshole leads are apparently very prevalent in western romance novels too.

Yo fuck this prince, I mean stealing cookies and forcing somebody to come to his carriage. I hope Riol wins

Fed-Kun's army
KILL HIM!!!!!

as someone who went to read the novel immediately after reading that first chapter of the manga,
RIOL AND SHARINA REIGN SUPREME!!! BEST COUPLE!!!! also almost everyone else suuuuucks oh my god BRACE YOURSELVES FROM SOME INFURIATING MOMENTS!!! riol best boy tho, he smart af. SHARINA HAS GREAT TASTE.

thank you for the update!!! this manga is so cute <3333

Users who are viewing this thread