Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3 - The Encounter with the Prince

Dex-chan lover
@Raha
Could you give me a spoiler?
So, there is the story →
The start
- Sharina fall in love for Riol
- Sharina make food for Riol, cookie
- Sharina meet a thief who stole her cookie
The next day
- The thief was the crown prince
- He want going to school with Sharina
- Sharina refuse, he try to force her
- Riol interfere
lunch break
- Prince come and steal the food Sharina make for Riol
- Prince try to give Sharina some jewelry
- Sharina refuse (the jewel is too much for her and there is the royal crest too. If she accept she must wear it (out of politeness) and bear the jalousy of the others girls)
- Prince is glad, he affirme Sharina will be he's women
- Sharina and Riol talk about the ball for the newcomer and are afraid the Prince make a move.
- Riol give a corset to Sharina as anti-prince tool
(If a man want to invite a women, he must give her a corset, if she wear it, she accept. If a women wear a corset, she already had partner)
Some days later
- Sharina find another corset in front of her door.
- Sharina call Riol, Riol think it's the prince. He can't openly ask her since she already wear one so he do that.
- Together they create enough corset and let them in front of the door of every girls.
- Prince is piss off
Day of the ball
- Sharina and Riol come together
- Prince come, ignore he's fiance candidate in front of the public and go right to Sharina
- Prince use magic to blow away Riol and take Sharina to the balcony.
- Prince x Sharina moment he use he's magic to fly, Riol come to save her
- Sharina is soaked
- Riol lied and said Sharina is afraid of height
- Prince felt guilty and go without help soaked Sharina
- Riol try to use fire magic but it's the level of a lighter
- Sharina is happy
- Prince fiance see that and is piss off
- Prince fiance come do some moral lesson about stealing men
- Sharina can't place one word in the whole conversation

Plot progression 50%

The next day, at lunch
- Riol want to try to ask prince fiance help
- Prince fiance show up, do moral lesson, critique Sharina food and forbid her to contact Prince
- Riol think it's not that bad, like that Sharina can use Fiance as excuse to not met Prince
- Prince show up, use card "seduction" !
- That active piege card "prince fiance" from Sharina
- That very effective
After
- Sharina want allies, she doesn't support the general opinion of the prince
- She contact her best friends and try to save her from the flowerhead sickness
- That very effective
- Sharina use her new liberty to go on a date with Riol
Some days laters
- Sharina and Riol come to Shari-friend house
- Prince intendant come without prior notice
- Prince intendant do some moral lesson about stealing men (intendant is fiance brother) and punch the table
- Shari-friend is piss of by this rude men
- P-intendant said that Prince invite Sharina to his birthday party and ask her to refuse
- Sharina said she want but can't say no to royalty
- P-intenadant piss off, insult Sharina and punch the table
- Shari-friend chase p-intendant from her home and have sympathy for Sharina situation.
- Riol have a plan
The plan
- Riol will lied and said his father is hill
- Riol use this for leave school and going home.
- Sharina come with him
- In Riol territory, the rainy season is near the party, if they depart now they cannot come back for the royal party.
- Shari-friend stay and play the spy for them
The travel
- Riol is sick
- They arrived at Riol home
- Riol brother do a blue screen when he see his bro came back with a girl
- Riol family is really happy and warm toward Sharina, they where worried about the futur of their shy Riol alone in school
- Riol said being outside of school isn't a excuse for not working
- Riol gave Sharina special class
- After a while, they said goodbye and return to school
The royal party
- Riol and Sharina return to school and Shari-friend go to a meeting immediatly
- Shari-friend was still a litle septic about Prince so she look at him
- Invite said "hello" to prince
- Prince said "go away you boring wench, I am misunderstood !"
- People said "The prince must have many weight on his shoulders
- Shari-friend was o_O
- Prince annonce he disolve teh roayal fiance candidate system because his fiance bully Sharina
- everyone (pikachu face)
At school
- Girls try to confront Sharina
- That not very effective
- the principal ask every eleve to go to the court for a annonce
The annonce
- The prince declare Sharina his wife in front of every students and professeurs
- Prince ask Riol a magic duel, if Prince win, Riol is exile from the country perpetual
- if Riol said "no" he loose his honor, so Riol said yes
- Riol magic power is at the level of a lighter so he is gonna loose
- Prince said he is going to use a magic artifact as a juge (a forbiden magic artifact)
- Professors are horrified but cannot oppose royalty
Kidnaping
- P-intendant go to Sharina class and ask her to come at Prince castle until the duel, for security
- Sharina didn't have the choice, the others girls are dangerous
- Sharina is worried about Riol
- Prince learn Sharina is worried so he come to rassured her
- Sharina was "stay calm, don't kick the prince, stay calm, don't kick the prince, ..."
- Prince ask ex fiance to become Sharina maid
- Sharina try to explain the situation to ex-fiance
- ex-fiance didn't listen and do moral lesson about queen duty
- Sharina said she love Riol and not the prince
- ex-fiance said Sharina use Riol as a tool to seduce the prince
The duel
- Prince like annonce ask every student and professeurs to come see the duel
- Prince attack Riol
- Riol use the trap card "magic amulette"
- Prince insult Riol
repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, etc...
- Prince attack Riol
- Riol use the trap card "magic amulette"
- Prince didn't have mana anymore
- Prince lose consciousness
- Riol winner
- Sharina jump from VIP seat to Riol arm
- p-intendant come and said "since Riol have hurt a royal, he gonna pay the price, if not now, when prince become king"
- public o_O
- Riol said "that true, so I just make prince never becoming king"
- Riol ask the forbiden magic artifact as the winner of the duel to make prince abdicate the throne.
- everyone Pikachu face
- Sharina is happy
- p-intendant disn't understand why Sharina is happy since her plan have faild
- Riol said Sharina and him where lovers and prince try to break them, he didn't do a good king anyway
- p-intendant said "It's not true, everything is her plan since the start ! she refuse prince dredge knowing that he will try harder !"
- public was : wait what ! She refuse him ?
- public, some people use the blanc to talk about the fact they see Riol and Sharina eat everydays or going on a date but didn't talk before because of the prince wrath
- public pikachu face
- ex-fiance realise not every single girls from earth have a crush on the prince
- Sharina ask Riol to repeat from the start because he was so cool
After the duel
- Because of :
-- Prince use a forbiden artifact
-- Prince ask a non magic user to a magic duel he cannot refused (not really but everyone know Riol magic is the last of the academi)
-- Prince wanted to exile a noble for personnal reason (tyranny)
-- Prince decide to destroy the "royal fiance candidate system" without real reason
-- Many artistocrats and professors are worried about the prince becoming king (that never said until know but some people have doubt since birthday party)
-- Prince wait for the king and queen to be absent for doing his shit (that why King never say anything, he was in inspection travel)
- Prince was sentenced to abdicate and live in the inner palace wher his education will be start to scratch
- Prince n°2 who learn at empire school is the new crow prince

BONUS
- Shari-friend burn her books and want to forget her dark past when she fantasy about the prince
- Riol bro want to help Riol since he have a girlfriend (Sharina is a count so she cannot marry a commoner) so he abdicate his baron title in Riol favor but only at one condition : Riol must tell him how Sharina and him meet
- Prince POV : everyone want him because he is royalty and he meet Sharina. Sharina didn't want him and he like it. He find Riol annoying so Sharina must find him annoying to. When he try to think maybe he was the one who is annoying for Sharina he freeze from the shock.
- ex-fiance POV : She love prince and know he didn't love her. But one day he start to like another girls, she became jalous and didn't want to ear her excuses and didn't let her talk at all. Now she regret, if she did talk with Sharina she probably can resolve the conflict. She now think she isn't qualified to be queen.

SAISON 2
- Prince n°2 who learn at empire school learn about the story but do not beleive it, he think Prince was deceive by Sharina and ask his agent Tobias to ask Sharina about her make up
- Tobias team 1er degret come, meet Shariana and Riol and ask Sharina about her make up
- Sharina ask why Prince n°2 want to know her make up
- Tobias explain the story
- Riol explain Prince n°2 wanted Tobias to investigate about the story and the make up was a metaphor
- Tobias find Riol smart
- Sharina like Tobias to find Riol smart
- Riol -_-
- Tobias think Sharina and Riol are good people and come back said that to Prince n°2
The novel stop here
And that everything, I'm sorry for my english I'm not fluent.

'I SuPpOsE I wIlL hAvE oNe tOo' like no just piss off and leave them alo e.She already told u she dont like u so GO AWAY.
URGHHHH THIS PRINCE IS SO ANNOYING I JUST WANNA SMACK THE SHIT OUTTA HIM.

"I sUpPoSe i'LL hAve OnE tOo" shut the fuck up you annoying piece of shit, she didn't offer any food to you. You fucking bastard

Dex-chan lover
@Kingdo are you saying
we’ll have 50 or so chapters having the prince ruin the whole relationship and the whole experience for me will just be me be annoyed every chapter cause the prince will be there

well fuck me then srly this manga will be a torture

Will still be following but yeah fk the prince

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease fuck offfffffffffff. Can’t you read the moooooooood? Can’t you see you’re being a bloody nuisancccccccccccccccce??

god i read the webnovel and i hated him so much
thank youf or translating!

Since the prince loves referring to people as animals, he's a thieving racoon, wandering around and being a pest. 😒

Riol's doing a good job, but we're going to need some professional pest control.

Dex-chan lover
When she outright tells him she loves him, I can't wait for him to say it back to her 😍
Thanks for the update ❤️

that prince is so annoying. like not even an enjoyable type of annoying. i kinda wanna kick him in the shin. repeatedly

@Kingdo

Thank you for the spoiler🤩
is there anything about the annoying aid? Like will he face a punishment also?

Dex-chan lover
@Raha
is there anything about the annoying aid? Like will he face a punishment also?
Yes and no, he will not be punished because he didn't do anything apart from being annoying
But he and he's family have put all their power into the prince.
Since the prince cannot be king anymore, his family have a big loss in the politic.
He cannot became the heir of his family because of his failure. The story don't put much details about him but I like to think he became a outcast in society.

Ughhhhh... The Cat with unique fur? what the actual heck. Like, I'll call you the Fool's Gold-en Arches. See how you like that!

Fed-Kun's army
@Kingdo
Your English might not have been perfect in terms of grammar or spelling, but the read was tremendously enjoyable :) thank you for that. I might not read this 🥭 to the end but I now know enough of the story to not regret haha. I really want to see that
duel part now.

Users who are viewing this thread