Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Date After School

Fed-Kun's army
This manga's setting really needs a Robespierre and his trusty guillotine eh?

I just like how this roast the usual shoujo troupe (although I don't read them), for now he's not that much of a jerk, narcissistic and annoyingly meddlesome, not a jerk yet.

He reminds me a lot of James from Team Rocket, except extreme shallow asshole version-

Really tho he was really the only bad side of this everything wss really cute ngl
Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
I get the whole point of this manga is how obnoxiously annoying this prince is, but holy mother of god. I want him to die. He's too fucking annoying.

Ezk

My poor poor Sharina, I love the novel and this is turning to be very good too. Also that's prince us so delusional that I pity him a little

Dex-chan lover
This prince is a prime example of why restraining orders and mace exist, nothing gets the message "I dont wanna be near you" across like being sprayed in the face

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm for some reason I always images tool with glasses
Many thanks

The prince is so annoying. Don't you respect her boundaries...she's not something for you to conquer 🙄 👎 Just fuck off ohmygod before I ( ◕ᴗ◕)っ✂╰⋃╯

Dex-chan lover
Fucking stop dancing around this douchebag prince and just fucking put a stop to him.

Users who are viewing this thread