Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Invitation to a Dance Party

Oh wow littering is a crime better put that in the grabage where it belongs

Dex-chan lover
He made it so easy for her to ignore or just drop outside and let it become someone else's problem 😁

...The trash should be near right? lmao AHSHSHSH
Also... I think our Ml is cute right?! Ngl, I prefer him than 'that'. ASHJASHGDAJH

Coward didn't even present it directly to her. Just pretend you never saw it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAh! Riol is going to look like a Mr. Darcy type dashing regency hero!! Also, she could totally slide it in front of another girl's door and just pretend that they got the wrong room.

THank you for the update!

these two are so cute together and hot damn is the prince a piece of hot garbage, I'm going to keep screaming at him for a while cause I read the novel, still... "SHE'S NOT INTO YOU GET OVER YOURSELF!"

Dex-chan lover
Bruh if I was her I'd kick it as far away as I can. Let some other poor shmuck deal with a manifestation of annoyance disguised in human skin.

Just yeet it out a window. Tie a note saying "to the fairest" and watch the world burn.

Riol is so innocent and adorable~ The Prince though... damn he's so fricken annoying. I can already see him creating a scene at the party to force her hand.

Double-page supporter
Just throw it into the trash and then say "whatchu on about? I've had a brooch for several days now, and this is it. I ain't got no other one." to the cunt who pretends to be a prince.

Users who are viewing this thread