Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Invitation to a Dance Party

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. This series doesn't seem to be isekai, but there sure are a lot of otherworld food culture.

This prince's harassment knows no end.

....do you think she can sell that brooch? Or maybe drop it somewhere at the academy and just let the girls fight for it so the prince has someone pulling him away?

Just let it like two or three doors down the hall and move on... even if people already saw it, they'll assume they just got the room wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Curb stomp it, mince it up, throw it into the dump afterwards, and then for the final touch set it on fire

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's on the floor, you can just ignore it and maybe give it a kick for good measure so that it doesn't stay in front of her door.
Also, who delivered it? I'm pretty sure that dorm is unisex so I don't think the prince himself put it there.

Double-page supporter
"I'm already taken as this brooch attests so the one you saw outside my door was obviously a prank"

Dex-chan lover
@NonstopSong I’m gonna stop you right there, because applying any kind of rationality to the prince’s thoughts is an exercise in futility. The guy’s a self-important idiot.

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL WHAT IS GOING ON INSIDE THAT IGNORANT HEAD OF HIS! I would just smash it and bury it in a nearby bush. 😃

Users who are viewing this thread