Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Invitation to a Dance Party

Dex-chan lover
I'd kick it in front of someone else's door and then play innocent.

Oh my god
I can feel my blood pressure to go high when the next chapter drops.

That prince really can’t stop
Rioool rioooolll heeelp

Dex-chan lover
Crush it with your foot, and act like you never saw it

Throw it out. Throw it out the window. Give it to someone else. Crush it enough that you can't tell it's a flower.

Burn it and say you didn't see it. Close your eyes and leave by the window. It was never there. Throw it the hell out.

Double-page supporter
Kick it to the high heavens then claim you didn't see what you kicked away girl! Now do it!

Dex-chan lover
So 'ol princy decided to give it to her out of sight so no one knew he was breaking the societal rule. I wonder if he also took/destroyed the one the glum lad gave to her, I wouldn't put it past him. Worse still, she can't complain/make a scene because of a bunch of flimsy stuff such as potentially disrespecting the royal family and what not. TBH I hope there is a chapter soon where the girl and guy win one over the prince, since I feel like every chapter I've read so far is them trying to avoid the prince's harassment and either narrowly avoiding it or just sucking it up.

Thanks for the TL, can't wait for more in the next month/few months.

Users who are viewing this thread