Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai

And another one is adapted

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-noble-girl-who-finds-a-nerdy-and-plain-guy-moe-thinks-that-the-arrogant-prince-is-in-the-way/

The link for the novel

Fed-Kun's army
Eventually the titles are going to be longer than the stories.

For those who are wondering the original webnovel is completely translated into English (Check NU) and it is an absolutely THRILL of a story!!!

I laughed so much while I was reading it so to see that there is a manga adaptation makes me so happy 😁😁

Please be warned the Prince character will anger you to no end thou .....

Group Leader
FYI, the "Historical" tag is meant for series that take place in our world's history, like the one about the Soviet Female Fighter Pilots.

Dex-chan lover
This story is great, others have already posted the web novel translation. Not only is it fully translated, but there are 10 extra chapters on top of the 22 actual chapters!

Riol isn't just some gloomy dude either, the guy is actually smart about how he deals with things in consideration to their social environment.

I genuinely thought this was gonna be yuri manga because that lazy guy looks like female in drag.

Aggregator gang
I didn't expect such a charming story to get a comic adaptation. Wonderful!

Double-page supporter
Oh shit, this got a manga, nice. But now to suffer through fucking prince charming again ffs.

YES! The novel was amazing, I love it so much. I hope I'll enjoy this one too! Sharina and Riol are too amazing! TvT so happy.

Aggregator gang
It's gonna be fun watching everyone rage against several characters. They're gonna be so soooo frustrated. I can almost hear the angry screams echoing from the future.
Fantastic!!! I love it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread