Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai

In the nove, the prince is totally a jerk who need a lots of beating, but now i have the picture of him... It's only make me want to see his face crushed.

I hope you lot are prepared for a ton of cockblocking. Hallelujah for the manga adaptation!

Warning for those who have not read the novel
You will need to prepare insulin and maybe a pitchfork

Is this a monthly delivery or it was dropped? The LN was quite good, so in Manga form should be even better if finished

Any light novel can give me spoiler? is the annoying guy going to get punished or anything?

The prince already annoyed the hell out of me in the light novel but I'm so glad that I'll finally see our best boi in color!!!

Finished reading the LN. Both the prince, his fiancée, and the fiancée's bother are complete Karens. Good thing the male MC gave them their just deserts.

Aggregator gang
@Einfolk
The prince will get exactly what he deserves but be prepared for a lot of frustration until then.
However, the way the writer inspires their readers to want to stab the Prince with a pitchfork is part of the story's charm. Really I've never had so much fun being angry with characters as I have for this story 😂

Ack! Hope this doesn't fail me!! TvT The LN was so good IMO. Riol and Sharina are picture perfect.. Riol is also a meal of course though..

This showcases exactly the kind of arrogant prince. If the manga didn't show him in such a way then I have no doubt I would have thought him a worthy ml

Wow this seems cute! It's only 2 chapters yet but my blood pressure hit the ceiling so fast lmao,,,, I'm already afraid what that annoying little shit has up in his sleeves based on the LN readers' comments here.

Users who are viewing this thread