Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai

Riol is amazing. He cares for Sharina a bit and considers her a friend and someone he wants to get close to, but at the same time he's pretty humble about it as well.

I went to go try to join the discord server to apply as a typesetter for this manga but it says the invite link expired. :( Anyone got a discord link?

i really loved the novel because there's so many trash MLs and people just drool over them but not in this one :D
the manga version is so cute too im <33

The train of thought of the FL is pretty great. Kept me entertained the whole way through the WN. If you like WN, I'd give that a shot too - and it's all translated too. It's been a bit but I remember the translation being very well done. Can find it with the NU link.

@peachybee https://americanfaux.com/index.php/2019/10/05/episode-1-1-encounter-with-the-prince/
just click on the novelupdates link tho lol

This poor epicurean ikemen just wants to make some friends. Don't bully him! He's living the way his ikemen ancestors would have, a hunter-gatherer lifestyle wherein he subsists entirely on the extra bentos provided by his fanclub and various small arthropods he finds around the campus. His water fountain privileges were revoked after the malnutrition made him delusional and he started unconsciously doing Touga Kiryu's trademark shirt-off poses from Utena (it's honestly a terrible condition, he just can't help himself) so now his only source of water is licking the sweat off his own body. A truly unfortunate soul.

Please, think of the bishies. Donate today and you can help a himbo in need, just one phone call and you could be the reason a pair of unnaturally large hands clenches in joy!

Also, there's a romcom. It's cute, but seeing this ouji fuck everything up constantly is honestly funnier right now. Things seem to actually be developing and the great god of trash fantasy has given us a decent set of protagonists in Sharina and Riol, who skirt the stereotypes they're designed to represent but haven't fallen into them yet. Um, that's it. It's on chapter 4, I didn't want to write this but the sheer power of this deuteragonist (and his pitch perfect impression of popular bishounen/shoujo romance male character tropes) made me do it. I literally did it for him. I hope my son finds happiness, and a stable source of protein.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that prince is somehow even worse than my first impression of him. I liked the two main characters enough to read the novel--but I could barely do just that. Some parts of it are so ridiculous, almost all of the characters are so unredeemably stupid--that I had to skim through half the novel to get through it. Good lord its mind numbing. Going to be brutal waiting on manga chapters too. My condolences to those that don't go read the novel for themselves. F.

Aggregator gang
Watch a women deal with a sexual predator abusing his position.

The only route I am praying for is public execution of the prince. Seriously how fucked is it that you can't even reject him without your reputation going down. He is a senior and no one has taught him any manners yet

Users who are viewing this thread