Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai

Dex-chan lover
To everyone that desperately wants to know if something happens to the prince, the wn is fully translated and you can reach it from the novel updates link at information.

Dex-chan lover
Realize that the prince is just the "pushy and dominating" character trope from shoujo manga, and just because MC already has someone she loves doesn't mean his opinions will change. A nice critique, if you can call it that, of that character archetype.

Idk why but prince is giving me Dio vibes just more annoying. At least I tolerate Dio.

only 2 chapters out and everybody already wants the prince dead. lol

The prince is like a middle school boy that can't express his feelings through bullying, lmao
it's really annoying, makes me want to punch him in the face

Can't help but skip the dialogues of that annoying prince. Damn this is actually good, if that prince just didn't exist.

Do you ever just wanna transmit into this manga punch the crap out of this prince/murder

I remember reading the novel for this! It was so cuuuute!! The prince hasn’t changed at all lol. Still makes me want to jump dimensions and punch the living daylights out of him.

petition to waterboard the prince and then stuff sticks up his ass and into his nose.

kindly death yourself prince

I've read around 20 chapters of the web novel of this so far and it's ridiculous how the Prince's stupidity and shamelessness knows no bounds. I can't wait to see
Riol dethroning the Prince as well as Riol saying "I love you too" to Shari.

Users who are viewing this thread