Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai

@assyong what if he really IS hot though? they did a good job with the chracter design cos his shittiness comes through, but if he's drawn in the usual ML style, I bet there will be people who will still like him lol

Come ON! Just step on it! or tried it out off the window! Or put it in someone else room!!! Let THAT be someoneelse problem!

Riol reminds me greatly of Severus Snape and I can't get rid of that mental images.

He's cute.

I'm dying of cuteness.

Spoiler
you must have a lot patience when you read this,
First , the royal family are so narcistict beyond logic. The first and second prince like so annoying. The queen think that our MC like the prince, like dudee how many times do she gave to say she doesnt. The good news that MC servants are powerful and there are a big chance that they are reincarnated or isekaid

This is so great and certainly the plot is much more different than others, I didn't know that this had a manga simce I've read the novel a long time ago.

The prince really is narcissist so please have lots of patience, the MC and ML are so cute together btw. 😭

I can't wait to read this manga since I've really miss the novel — I think it's finish now .

This is so cute :D Please keep translating :D :D 😍

I love how the rich MC is chasing a Poor guy meanwhile she has a rich Prince chasing her yet she doesn't even bat an eye towards him, love that she doesn't blush by him but instead flat out rejects him while still chasing after the poor guy!

The prince as Owl McDonald, with the infamous punchline of "Oho" and a literal "M" for bangs. And here we have MC who is straight up cooking burgers, and fries! Oh wait, is that iced tea in a cup w/ a lid and straw I see?!

I am confused and Riol is my salvation

Dex-chan lover
The main characters are fun, her friend is fun, and though we never actually see her I'm convinced that her maid Gabriella is the best character in the series. But man if this isn't kinda ruined by the fact that it's just one joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. The prince and everyone in his orbit are idiots to the point that they can't and won't listen to anyone else or stop themselves from taking everything they hear in exactly the wrong way. That's it. That's the joke. For like the entire series. Almost every single chapter.

Last edited:
It's good but god damn did it make me cry out of sheer anger- I HATE how no one listened to them and the only time someone DID listen it ended up being for naught cause that THING challenged riol to a duel. It is good bt I'm not rereading for my mental wellbeing

Dex-chan lover
I love the staff of Sharina they are the MVP's of this story. I also like how Sharina has to mention gross bug scenarios to break her friends view of the prince. Overall a cute story love the inner dialogue shown along with the polite words they have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread