Garuru Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Come on, Onee-chan, it was just a small bite. I'm sure she's a good girl.

eminence-in-shadow-delta.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
anyone speak japanese? is tsumiki always a werewolf name cause its related to moon? while the dude is pyon, related to rabbit?
Was this artist an assistant for Kemono Jihen? the art style looks so simillar

Dex-chan lover
I really want to like this, but it's not quite there yet. Feels a bit like a one shot that got picked up for serialization without really knowing where the story wants to start, aside from a cute woof-girl and hickies totally innocent chompage.

Now I have two Tsumikis to track, life is so tough that way sometimes :lul:

Group Leader
Well, I guess this means Tsumiki Ogami is a pretty big hit if they're bringing out the H clones.

I have to admit bringing vore to the table is a real addition.

Last edited:
Group Leader
is tsumiki always a werewolf name cause its related to moon? while the dude is pyon, related to rabbit?
So the other werewolf girl manga this one's obviously trying to go after is Tsumiki (Ogami).

This one is Tsukimi, at least according to page 16 - I haven't seen the raws, but one reading of that is 'beautiful moon'.

I think having tsu and ki in there for 'moon' is probably the theme. And then 'mi' for beautiful.

And then yes, Pyon is the sfx rabbits make when they're jumping.

Last edited:
Group Leader
So the other werewolf girl manga this one's obviously trying to go after is Tsumiki (Ogami).

This one is Tsukimi, at least according to page 16 - I haven't seen the raws, but one reading of that is 'beautiful moon'.

I think having tsu and ki in there for 'moon' is probably the theme. And then 'mi' for beautiful.

And then yes, Pyon is the sfx rabbits make when they're jumping.
Small correction, her name doesn't use the kanji for beautiful but rather "see" (月見 is the name).

"Kawaru" also means "change" so the whole name implies the typical relationship between werewolves and looking at the moon before turning.

And I think people already made the some connections but to start from the top mochizuki's name is 望月which means "full moon", thus creating the relationship that he is the full moon that makes Kawaru turn. And as others said, "pyon" is the sound effect for rabbits jumping, and there's an old Japanese tale about rabbits living on the moon pounding mochi, so it all kinda ties up thematically with Mochizuki being the rabbit and Kawaru being the wolf that wants to eat it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread