Garuru Girl

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Lets hope this one doesn't pull a Ogami Tsumiki.

Dex-chan lover
Vore fans be eating good tonight with that cover image. :lul:
bb61c596-3c56-4b99-afd0-d3ffa2d927a2.jpg

This manga went from romcom to straight up shounen for no particularly reason. Isn't the main point of the manga is to solve the relationship of the 2 and how he deal with her blood thirst? And now it turn into another 2nd killing bites but with highschool setting.

Well this fell hard and fast, too. As others pointed out, the original premise got thrown out the window and now everyone's a super, and the plot will most likely revolve around that and not the characters, their feelings, actions and/or motivations. This sucks... The sister is also an obnoxious prick and a hypocrite, that comes off as wanting to take other's happiness away because there's no point to even try, the unapealing (writing wise) nihilistic bullshit that's purely there to serve as a foil to the MC and a cockblock to the reader.
The cast is also comprised of non-characters (tm): the anonymous generic "friend" that just fill up space, the raging jealous mob that's been overdone for the last 10 years or so, the cat girl that's just whimsical for the sake of it because "cat" and is being set up as a potential rival for MC's attention, the sister that's like the middle boss that set up the father as the real obstacle, I bet you half the school cast will be animal folks too, starting with a teacher next.
FIve chapter's in and I'm bored. I instantly knew it was going to crash the moment the guy ceased to be bunny like and went straight bunny powers for real. The art is nice but it takes more than that to be a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread