Gatabutata - Ch. 35

Sorta expected this to happen

Maybe some other girl confesses to him and he agrees to make himself get over her, but it prob wont work but damn it would be interesting to see lol. The jealousy reversed. Big drama unfolding

Really was to be expected, but it's annoying. Two people liking each other is not going to "stay the way it is" and she probably knows that and still does that crap.
I mean, otherwise it would be over after 35 chapters unless it's one of the 1% that continues after the mcs finally become a couple.

Fed-Kun's army
Was she really expecting that if she confessed back, their relation would keep being the same?
How can she even think about that? lol
Like, at least if you really don't want to date him, don't tell him that you're also in love wtf.

I'm sure some will complain about the guy, but he's right.
Hyejin can't deal with it ? Well he's not gonna sit there and pretend everything's ok.

Lolol im so done with the way of thinking of the fl. It's as if she didn't grew up at all lol. Imo, what haejun said is 100% correct. U cant just confess to each other then expect for things to be the same as way as before, that's just stupid lmao. Haejun rlly deserves better.

Haejun should just move on and find another woman. It's a waste of time waiting to a woman like Haejin.

Haejunnnn she's not worth it
you shouldn't have to cry over her my god I want to knock some sense into that girl

honestly, that's what she deserves 💀
haejun is suffering so much, and he's too god for her. i shipped them but at this point i just want him to move on and be happy.

I love the development. Let them face shit head on, don’t go saving and fixing each other superficially. Hyejin needs to face her anxiety. She’s so in her head she isn’t getting it.. like having tunnel view and ONLY focusing on the failing.. I get people dislike her, it sucks but I want to cut her some slack.

Users who are viewing this thread