Gatabutata - Ch. 38

hyejin nooo QwQ i'm so scared something bad is going to happen and it probably will ackk

it wouldve been so satisfying if instead it was like
"oh speak of the devil"
*runs up to the trashy sunbae and punches him*

Bullcrap! You should've humiliate that SOB in front everyone that can hear. Why listen to him?

Group Leader
Yay, Hyejin! Good idea. Sneaking off somewhere with just you and that dirtbag, no, that won't add more fuel to the rumor bonfire, now will it? You think the rumors were bad before, how are you going to complain when they get worse after people have witnessed you and the dirtbag going off somewhere together, leaving your friend behind? Man, you just keep making one big mistake after another. Are you just so very dumb that you're incapable of learning from experience?

these girls should get one of those voice recording pens or just use their phone as one. when that sunbae asked for hyejin and him to talk alone that is a BIG RED FLAG right there. what if he twists your words and ends up making himself out as the victim? to be safe, i'd definitely record that conversation and use it as leverage against him if he threatens me or something.

Actually, i don't think bad about Hyejin : she's trying to solve the problem at its core - figuring out what this sunbae wants. Plus, even if there are probably another rumor adding up, who cares. At some point, i think Hyejin is mature enough to speak for herself if it's going to far, she can't do anything all the time either. Anyway, i'm rooting for you my girl, GOOO

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, Hyejin you're so smart. Lets go to some place where no one can know where he can easily manipulate the situation even more. Big brain thinking here. Haejun is breaking my heart here. He is still so attached to her. I think its from time from their highschool till now. Poor boy.

Fed-Kun's army
"you're not her secret santa" lmaooo but aaah hope this annoying sunbae goes away soon

Dex-chan lover
I've always gotten a creepy date rapist vibe from this asshole. Hyejin being alone with him seems like a *really* bad idea. I doubt he does anything physical(this isn't Chinese, after all), but letting him change the setting so he can possibly control how things are presented bugs me.

Dex-chan lover
Even aside from the possibility that he'll make some aggressive move, which I agree seems fairly slim, the problem is if you're going to have things out with a lying rumormonger, you want to do it with witnesses--he could say anything about what happened when you were alone together.

Fed-Kun's army
"Yeah, let's talk where no one can see us so people can make even more rumours." what the fuck?

She should’ve said no...
he obviously also wants to talk to her as well so she should’ve stood her ground

Hopefully their interaction will go okay... but this is shoujo

I don't get why hyejin would voluntarily put herself in harm's way, she doesn't trust the guy and KNOWS he's the one who spread the rumor, why would she agree to go alone even more so in another place where undoubtedly no one will be able to monitor him?

I love Yumi the most...
Yumi and Haejun would make a perfect couple :3
Yumi is clever
But Hyejin is acting just like an idiot.
Please make this girl a more reasonable person, lovely writer... Please.

Group Leader
@mikokorin
I don't get why hyejin would voluntarily put herself in harm's way, she doesn't trust the guy and KNOWS he's the one who spread the rumor, why would she agree to go alone even more so in another place where undoubtedly no one will be able to monitor him?

It's pretty simple: she's a moron with an I.Q. in single digits.

wow hyejin... are u for real... u’re literally making urself entirely vulnerable and open idk girl doesn’t seem like a wise move.

Users who are viewing this thread