Gatabutata - Ch. 39

Group Leader
Haha Hyejinx! He's absolutely right. You, yourself, have given the impression of playing around with guys and you absolutely cannot deny that you have kicked Haejun out of the playing field, so what's so hard to believe? And you know it. You've dug your own hole so how are you gonna crawl your way out of it? Can you do it by yourself? Doubtful. Will you snag yet another White Knight to use as a means to rescue you from the evil sunbae?

Dex-chan lover
OK, fine, fair's fair, then she should start a rumour that he fucks poodles. Something about not being able to resist the woolly fur.

Rumours in webtoon and manga is so deadly that it can kill you socially, mentally and literally can cause suicide within less than a week. Are any of those side characters even bother asking for the truth? The stupidity of those rumours kills me but i do realize sometime this cliche is necessary to develop story

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you so mean?" ...😒
Yumi would have destroyed the dude
Grow a backbone girl

Too scared to read two last chapter because i can feel how bad the rumour was from the comment and discord ><. And dude, 2020 already frikin crazy, painful as hell and full of bullshit drama...that i dont need more of that.

cowardice gets you nowhere. Should've punched him in the face, consequences be gone

She really should've recorder whatever he was going to say AGGGHHHHHHHH

Group Leader
@ItsHanabi
cowardice gets you nowhere. Should've punched him in the face, consequences be gone

Actually, that would most likely change the dynamics of the rumors in Hyejinx's favor.

@c0c0c0
The FML is in serious need of a redemption arc.

She is more seriously in need of some good counseling. Feeling guilty for destroying the relationship with her boyfriend and having it traumatically affect her life for so many years is not the signs of a healthy mind.

Fed-Kun's army
gosh I feel so bad for her :((( but doesn't seem like the rumors are gonna die down soon

i get how hyejin is, sometimes when I'm so angry I really can't think of anything else to say. although it may seem a bit irritating to see hyejin not standing up for herself and talking back to the sunbae, honestly if I were her i'd be speechless too, with my mind going completely blank. however, at the very least i'd record that convo and post it on social media, i wish hyejin would've done that instead.

Fed-Kun's army
That was a frustrating chapter. I was actually hoping for her to take out her phone reveling that they were live on instagram all along or she might have recorded the conversation but nope she just stood there. Smh

I'm feeling bad for her, BUT GOD! NOT A SIMPLE PUNCH?! Someone, please, help her now!

Users who are viewing this thread