Gatabutata - Ch. 39

i hate that im so frustrated that she didnt do something badass liek the kdrama type shit but also i really like hwo this manhwa is relatively realistic.

I really don’t like people that DONT ACT BACK wtf are you just going to stay there and take it all? What is she waiting for? A man to save her??

Double-page supporter
Yo what kind of bullshit is this ? The response, the act , the reasoning, the people involved, everything is so dumb that it just wont make sense. This story was great and interesting but how the fuck u make it into something so shit like this wtf author?
I never thought i would ever disliked a story because of 1 chapter or 1 accident but boi am i wrong

I just think it's weird that so many of you think it's realistic to record someone. What it is is creepy and hard to explain away.

That sunbae is right. The problem isn't him (he never had any evidence even circumstantial) or Hyejin (she didn't do anything wrong), it's the classmates who are so eager to believe something completely fictional. Bad rumors and people who are wishing to spread them are unavoidable.

I do like that this arc is relating back to Hyejin's deep flaw of being unable to stand up for herself and be strong against her malicious cohorts. It's creative too because it's so different from her last conflict with the girls from her class. It's satisfying.

I actually find Hyejin to be a strong character. It's normal to take your friends words at face value at 15. It's normal to be weak against rumors that target the integrity of women. If you look at her interactions with Yeol and that returning sunbae, she's pretty good about setting clear boundaries and speaking up, but there are situations that cause her to stumble. Frustrating, perhaps, but it's oh, so human after all.

Y'all say you don't want a Mary Sue but... just admit that's what you want ㅋㅋㅋ

@Ceereus

100% agree, whatever the senior student was saying was 100% correct, it actually surprised me he could think like tha
Plus agree with everything else you said too, he found her flaw and used it is all, not that I support it or whatever

Plus also what is she meant to say and do? Punch him? She'll get fucked up. I would probably insult him a lot but Ive never been in this situation so I wouldnt know how Id realistically react but there really isnt anything to be said

Also recording doesnt seem realistic at all, she found him randomly and he said lets talk somewhere else so they walked together there how could she set it up without him knowin

@Ayajdbwmns Me, too. I thought he was stupid and scary before but now he's scary because he can read everyone accurately and he's using it go after people's weaknesses. He recognizes the sheep and the ones no one fvchs with.

I'd be afraid to further anger someone like him. He already went after her because she's convenient and actually grew to hate her for literally nonsense reasons.

I completely agree about her not having planned for the encounter so she wouldn't think "let me record and expose him." She still thinks she can reason with him at this point too.

🤯😩😩😫😫😤😤😤😠😠😡

I won’t say anything else, my emojis tell everything....

Thank you for translation!

I have to say that she (FL) is annoying and that I feel sorry for her friends. I know that there are weak people like that in life but as much as one wants to be a good friend they can become pretty tiresome. I totally understand the Ml's reaction. If I were to have a friend like this FL, undesicive and scared of what everyone would think of her/his every move, I would distance myself. I honestly keep reading this story because I want to see if she will change, if not well....I wasted my time reading this S h i t. I honestly would have liked it if she (FL) chose her sunbae to date because he is a really desisive person who will be a good example to her. If not to at least continue to be friends, the author shouldn't have made the sunbae a love interest that was only a stepping stone for the FL to relise her feelings towards the Ml, the suthor should have picked someone else. Welp, this isn't my story, but the author truly wasted the pontential of a good character like the sunbae of blond hair and slanted eyes. LOl i forgot the sunbae's name and he is my fav character of this story.

Of course chicks here jumped to hate and blame on the woman main character instead of hating on the ass that spread rumors. Internalized misogyny much.

@MamuraDaiki Hating the fmc is literally what keeps the comment section going. No need for any analysis, just knee-jerk hatred of every kind of fmc.

@xinneth But she's actually decisive because she knew from the start she didn't want to date yet because she's afraid of repeating her past mistakes?

Fed-Kun's army
bruh but it's true when something is too ridiculous, you just don't know how to react, what to say, your mind is just processing how ridiculous it is, and it's exhausting to try to talk to someone like that psycho, it's like talking to a brick wall. and unfortunately, Hyejin doesn't do violence.

why are people soooooooooo stupid in manhwas. did she not even record that convo?

this wouldve been a perfect situation to make a recording of. and even if u didnt u couldve at least punched him like u said u would. good god. i get that u cant rly think straight rn but agh im so frustrated

damn i cant say im a fan of manhwas with weak minded MCs, im really hoping to see some character development soon or something. also, i hope that the senior dude who spread the rumors gets a satisfying punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread