Gatabutata - Ch. 48

Omg finally go gurl🙌 please be together❤️
Thanks for the translation!❤️

Group Leader
@Prieszt
I got the feeling that cha haejun will refuse hyejin

Don't I wish. He oughta stay as far away from this mentally unstable (one could say crazy) person. Unfortunately, after pining away for someone for five years, they'd have to do something pretty extreme (like stabbing you) before you realize that you've been better off without them all along.

I'm really happy for Hyejin being able to speak everything that was in her heart, even if he refuses her, it will still have brought her some peace of mind.
And thank you so much for updating this chapter so quick!

I'm so glad for these two! Things are finally getting cleared up and they've both grown a lot. I don't quite agree with Hyejin saying that she was the most frustrated because that's almost invalidating what Haejun felt. But still-- they're not perfect, and that's okay. Thank you translators :D

nice. hyejin is being pretty mature to recognize that just running away from the problem won’t really do anything for her. the “it’s hardest for me” is kind of a weird comment i guess (as another commenter said) but it does make sense since from her perspective she’s kind of “rejected” her own feelings twice because of the same reason and it’s kind of hard not to martiryze yourself in those self-inflicted kinds of situations. idk though just trying to see things from her point of view.

anyway just glad MY BOY HAEJUN is finally gonna get some answersssss

Fed-Kun's army
I am glad that these two made up and she apologised first<3 also Haejun was not really at fault at that situation for not being able to hold himself from confessing as she was the one that avoided him making him feel anxious. But thats all in the past now. Mistakes were made and the important thing is to learn from them. I hope hyejin will count on Haejun first rather that someone else.

Yay! I'm really happy she was able to become a bit braver. I relate to her a lot - I'd rather not deal with drama and bitchiness. I had a very similar situation to deal with last year except it was my friend who the crush on the guy and the guy who liked me. I did like him a little but it wasn't worth the friendship. Aaaah but the drama that ensued really fucking sucked. I hated going to University at that point.

But anyways, our MC does feel a little frustrating - after all if they both like each other, what's the problem, right? But love isn't all that easy and crushing on someone is easier than getting into a relationship. I'm glad that she was able to figure out all this on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread