Gatabutata

i like this but why do they hate the senior so damn much??? he literally didn’t do anything besides try and talk to them LMAO (but i suspect he’ll do something bad later lmao) overall good but how can you be so afraid of ur middle school bf

Short, sweet romance. Tropes are not overdone, plot progresses at a satisfying pace.

Thanks to the author, artist, and translation team.

@marialand I'm not sure if they hate him but they definitely do make it clear that they are very uncomfortable with him. Starting with ch6 it seems clear he is a bit of a creep and asking people to call them oppa on the first day is not typically done because it is used by females to address either older brothers, males that are really close to them (to the point that they are like siblings sometimes) or more famously, as boyfriends from my understanding.

I am sorry to everyone who likes the ML but I have a second lead syndrome for this story. I like the sunbae much better.

I really do want to like this. And I get that the female lead has trauma from her first experience with dating. But really, its just so infuriating kladf;jsl;dsalfla;sdakl;f;

Do you guys have any spoilers to give me?
I really need it , I cannot wait for Hyejin’s development anymore, she makes Haejun feel sad nearly everytime.

Dude why is the female lead getting so damn annoying... I get that you’re traumatized from middle school but you’re in college now? Dude her ex shouldn’t even have to deal with this bs, I feel bad for him seriously.

@Ritneynguyen I don't understand how she's being annoying? She's avoiding her problems which is a natural response to stress and she's afraid of hurting someone she cares about like she has in the past. When you make mistakes and hurt people, you tend to stop trusting your own judgment. Even if you don't like her, her behaviour is logical. It's not like she's kissing him and running away. She also didn't intend to confess her feelings but she was put on the spot.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow damn. That was painful. Hoping things turn for the better.

i really dont really think what she did was that wrong, yeah she hurt him, but she shouldn't force herself into a relationship shes not ready for. but its good that she now regrets it now

Users who are viewing this thread