Gatabutata

Ohhhh yeah
U did it hyejin πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Fed-Kun's army
THAT CLIFF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO also this is finally good, YAY

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf lol I didn't think that it would be completed lol I was kinda afraid they would end it after the confession and my fear was right. It was so damn good but its one of thoes manga that ends after the confession. Ffs I am actually tired that most webtoon that I know end after the confession,sigh...Well anyway its a really good manga. I really wanted more and I think they could've done way more but whatever. 8/10

Why does it say completed when there's a couple of chapters and epilogues left in the raws???????

Contributor
@myeonkj
Why does it say completed when there's a couple of chapters and epilogues left in the raws???????
Because that's what Pub.status: Completed means: the status of the publication in the country of origin.
But don't take my word for it:

Status.jpg

ML is such a shitter. Sure he's kind, but its in a selfish and manipulative way. Its like he barely sees Hyejin as a person, more like an object of adoration. Kids at home, remember to be nurturing in a relationship, not just engendering codependence.

Tbh, it really was his fault. If he didn't want popularity, then he would've been okay. But still, now he got them student debts and a bunch of rumors. Yeet.

Oh God, please let me meet an adorable guy like this ML, I ask for nothing more (for now πŸ˜‚)

Users who are viewing this thread